· All entries MUST BE AT TURN IN TABLE BY TIMES LISTED.
· Chicken Category (no other meat to be turned in, other than chicken).
· Ribs (boneless NOT allowed)
· Pork (Other than Ribs)
· No restrictions on any category other than CHICKEN.
· 10 Minute warning will be announced prior to turn in.
· NO SAMPLES TO THE PUBLIC PER HEALTH DEPARTMENT RESTRICTIONS.
· PLEASE NO TALKING AT THE TURN IN TABLE.
· Ties will be settled with a coin toss.
· No restrictions on fuel.
· Garnished are allowed.
· Sauce may be served to judges on the side (please turn in with category cooked to turn in table).
· Must take all precautions necessary to prevent fire hazard.
· Contestants must supply all needed equipment and supplies.
· Each team needs to clear its cook site by 12:00 pm, Sunday.
· First, Second & Third Place trophies will be awarded for every Category. Except Chef/Cooks Choice will be awarded First place and runner up.
· First, Second & Third Place cash payout will be awarded for Chicken, Ribs, Pork and Brisket. Except Chef/Cooks Choice will only be awarded cash payout for First Place.
· This is a non-sanctioned cook off event.
· If you have a camper. Please contact Mark Thompson 415-697-5401 prior to cook off.
· Cooks meeting 6:00 pm (Jarboe Pavilion)
· Beans, Turn in 8:00 pm
· Chicken (see general rules), Turn in 12:20
·Pork-(Other than Ribs), Turn in 1:05
· Ribs (boneless NOT allowed), Turn in 2:05
· Brisket- no restrictions, Turn in 3:05
· Cooks Choice- No restrictions, Turn in
Group A- 4:05
Group B- 4:50
· Dessert- no restrictions, Turn in 5:30
AWARD CEREMONY (Mas-o-menos) 6:30
Copyright © 2020 Clear Lake Shores BBQ Cook Off - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Fun and Good Food